1. History and Main Types of Peer-to-Peer (P2P) systems (25 min.)
2. History of Comtella and User Modeling in Comtella (29 min)
3. Motivating User Participation in Comtella (39 min)
4. Trust and Reputation Mechanisms to Form Interest-Based Communities (17 min)
5. Look into the Future: does P2P provide a good paradigm for developing personalized social learning environments?(18 min)
This talk is presented for the fifth and fina session of the seminar of the Learning Networks program at CELSTEC, Open Universiteit Nederland, on Tuesday, 19th of June, from 14:00-16:00.